- There is a registration fee of $25 per semester per student.
- Private lessons are $25 for 30 minutes, $35 for 45 minutes, and $50 for 60 minutes.
- Pay online, deposit in the CAA drop box , or mail to the CAA office.
- (All payments deposited in CAA drop box MUST be in a CAA Deposit envelope with ALL information filled out.)
Private Lessons: (9 lessons)
- 30 min. lessons- $225+ $25 reg= $250
- 45 min. lessons- $315+$25 reg= $340
- 60 min. lessons- $450+ $25 reg= $475
Tuition is billed for the entire semester when the student registers. Tuition is calculated by multiplying the rate per lesson by the number of lessons in a semester.
In order to provide a stable working environment that attracts quality teachers, we ask that students commit to the entire semester.
Payment Plan Options:
- Entire Semester – The whole amount is due by the first lesson.
- Three Equal Payments – First payment is due by the first lesson. The due date for the second lesson is one month later, and the third payment is due two months later. (This payment plan is only available for the fall and spring semesters, not the summer semester.)
Payments may be submitted online, deposited in the drop box outside of the waiting room, or mailed to the CAA office:
SWFL Creative Arts Academy
4701 Summerlin Road
Fort Myers, FL 33919
Make sure student’s name and teacher’s name is listed with every payment.
There is a fee of $25 per student per semester.
Use the First Assembly giving page to pay tuition securely online. Check “other giving” and choose “SW Florida Creative Arts Academy Tuition” in the drop down menu. Then, note the student name and the teacher name in the comments section.